If you are currently facing a debt problem, you’re not alone. We’re here to provide you with resources to help you eliminate your debt. If you are on this page, it’s likely you have started to explore the options available to help rectify your financial challenges. Have you found yourself beginning to worry about how much debt you owe and lose control of the situation? It is time to ask for help.
So, how do you identify if you have a debt problem?
- You struggle to keep up with upcoming bills because you don’t have the money to pay them.
- You have become unsure of how much debt you owe.
- You owe money to multiple creditors.
- You ignore phone calls because you’re worried it could be debt collectors.
- You have had to borrow money to cover your bills.
- You struggle to afford daily living expenses.
- You have had to get cash advances to keep up with your household expenses.
- You hide your purchases and financial situation from your family.
- You don’t have savings.
- You have noticed a negative effect on your mental and physical health.
If any of these signs are familiar to you, it’s time to face your debt problem. We understand that it can be difficult to realise when you have reached financial difficulty. The sooner you come to terms with the problem, the sooner you can begin to rectify the situation.
If you’re still unsure if you have a debt problem, you can contact Credit Counsellors Australia today for your free debt assessment or simply call us on 1300 003 328.